Red Elisha and stolen pics

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Just want to warn anyone who is looking at a Red Elisha on ebay right now. There is an auction running that is using my old Red Elisha pics from May 07. This is not my bag so who knows what bag you might be buying. It probably is not the original red Elisha and the newer version from a latter season that has crappier leather. There is very few original red Elisha's around and even if it is, the pics do not represent the sellers bag. Everyone should know by now....that is my table...LOL

Here are my Pics.

http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/my-red-rose-kooba-elisha-106057.html

And here is the auction using them...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kooba-Elisha-ba...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item3efdef3095

But she told me she just took those pics of her friend....
I told her that she must have took a quick flight to Hawaii where Surf goddess runs her boutique because the words Surf Goddess is printed on the pics.. LOLOL and Yes, I also told her the bag she is NOW selling isn't even an Elisha.

Just disgusting. I hope the seller visits this forum and realizes she is going to lose potential future sales because of this behavior. Adding her to my blocked buyer list as well. Bah!

She took Surf Goddess's pics down now and wrote me and told me this is finally a pic from her own camera....Bwahahahahaa You take a look and be the judge. She must think I was not born yesterday but a decade ago.

Her camera takes mini stock photos, WOW! So if I could find one of those nifty cameras, and I take a picture of a bag, I'll automatically get a picture of a model carrying my bag?:thinking:

Something is up with that......selling a bag that does not exist possibly or is in really bad shape. The excuses she gave lexie regarding the pictures is comical and pathetic.

Yep, that is some Camera. That model must be included in the software. I think it's the same software that Luna Boston uses. I bet she was really surprised when her best friend Surf Goddess told her she couldn't use the pics she had just taken that day. The last thing she wrote me was "Please just let things be now. Finally here is a picture I took with my own camera".
No use in beating a dead horse....or dead Elisha/Bonnie or some red bag...maybe.