Red Edith Dome $465 TODAY ONLY!

that is the coolest bag! I just called but lisa has gone for the night, they said someone had it on hold & to try her tomorrow, i've got my fingers crossed :smile:

Hey Ladies! I got her!!! Lisa called me back this Wedns. & she arrived yesterday!! I was really surprised to hear from her, what was that a week ago?!? Crouching under my desk at work with my cell glued to my ear she let me know that whoever had her on hold had not called back w/ their gift card info or called back at all & that I could have her for the sale price of $465!!! I have loved this bag forever!! Thank you Ladies!! Now let me figure out how to post pics! :P

Hey Ladies! I got her!!! Lisa called me back this Wedns. & she arrived yesterday!! I was really surprised to hear from her, what was that a week ago?!? Crouching under my desk at work with my cell glued to my ear she let me know that whoever had her on hold had not called back w/ their gift card info or called back at all & that I could have her for the sale price of $465!!! I have loved this bag forever!! Thank you Ladies!! Now let me figure out how to post pics! :P

OK, please let this work-Here she is!! Sooo soft & scrunchy, what a beautiful bag and a wonderful price-Good things come to those who wait...I had a funny feeling she'd be mine! :P

Attachments

• chloe 002.jpg
    chloe 002.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 58
Oh wow...I was secretly hoping you'd get it.....she looks lovely and I am glad you have always loved her....Its such a great feeling to lust after something for soo long and then get it in the end at a such a great deal.

As for me, my eyes will just be staring at my patent hobo for now...but thx for the offer....

OMG, that's right Mona, I know all about her, that hobo style is killer & I love the patent, has she arrived?!? I know you are going to love her & I adore those studs on the short handle, they are studs right? LOVE IT! Have you posted pics???