Red dilemma - decisions decisions

I wish i didn't open this thread as the red reissues are GORGEOUS and I have a weakness for red. If you want a little diversity then get the quilted but I think the chevron is a real beauty. Sorry if this post doesn't help. I would get the chevron but that is because I don't have a chevron flap yet.

Reactions: Ketaki
im in the minority but i think the chevron reissue is different enough to justify having both in your collection. one is reissue style with brushed GHW, the other is classic with SHW, both just happen to be in chevron quilting! i love chevron, i think it takes the reissue to a whole other level and modernizes it, very visually striking. i am also biased bc i have the grey chevron from this same collection ;)

im in the minority but i think the chevron reissue is different enough to justify having both in your collection. one is reissue style with brushed GHW, the other is classic with SHW, both just happen to be in chevron quilting! i love chevron, i think it takes the reissue to a whole other level and modernizes it, very visually striking. i am also biased bc i have the grey chevron from this same collection ;)
I'm really leaning towards the chevron so this helps. :smile: It seems my SA had one piece in stock when I asked. What collection was this from? Thanks!!

Reactions: Bibi25260
Hi! Thanks in advance for your thoughts. I've been obsessed with getting a red reissue with GHW for a while and finally found 2 reissues - chevron and quilted. Love them both, but the chevron makes my heart sing a little louder.

The thing is - I already own the dark red caviar chevron classic flap from ss16. Though it is in silver HW and the leather is obviously different.

As tempting as the chevron reissue is - should I buy it if I have the chevron CF? Are they different enough to justify both? Or is it more sensible (in Chanel universe terms) to get the quilted reissue instead? Have to decide by tomorrow.

Oh and my caviar cf is Jumbo and the reissues are both 226...so different sizes and hardware even if both chevrons.

View attachment 3975966View attachment 3975967View attachment 3975968

Hi @Ketaki :wave:
OMG:eek:That Chevron RED reissue with antique gold HW is TDF!! :faint: :love: Personally I would definitely go for the one :loveeyes: No kidding, No way to pass the one!! :drool: I would get the one for myself if its still available ( Seriously, please let me know by PM if you'd pass the one :P)
To me, Classic Jumbo Chevron Red is completely different bag, and in this case obviously to me totally opposite leather and hardware, totally different size -- Caviar leather and shiny silver HW vs Distressed leather and antique gold HW, AND size Jumbo vs 226 is different ( I own both Jumbo & Reissue 226 )
And these between 2, weight is completely different ( that's important to me ) and distressed leather Reissue is much lighter than caviar Jumbo and can wear as a crossbody comfprtably as well.
Oh my...What a beautiful shade of the red and such a gorgeous puffy leather Chevron pattern... perfect combo with antique gold HW...It's so dreamy:heart::girlsigh:
Honestly to me, I don't care what other people says in this case...haha :sweatdrop: They're completely different beauties and Red Chanels to me:biggrin:
I hope you make a happy decision that makes your heart beat more and enjoy!:heart:

Last edited: