Red Devin finally here!

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Well she took awhile to get here, but it was worth the wait!!! Love, love, love her. It's a darker red than I had thought it would be, and a tad larger as well, but it's perfect. Not too big, and not too small. Very smooshy, and that smell, to die for! Please disregard the fat face in the photo. I posted a few pics in the 'pictures of your koobas' thread, but will put them here as well, since I've been meaning to do this for quite awhile!
First - Devin!
devin 1.jpg devin front.jpg devin back.jpg
Smooth black Sienna:
sienna 1.jpg
Brown (I don't know the name of the actual color, so if anyone knows, fill me in!) Virginia:
virginia front.jpg

I think I'd like to get a Black Devin one day. Maybe at the after Christmas sales there will be one somwhere. The leather on the Elisha/Devin/Bonnie is sooooo nice. That is why I tried the Bonnie. But I KNOW the Devin won't be too small.

beautiful!!! :smile: the devin looks so great i may have to think about a black one as well lexie :smile: hehe cause i have elisha too and its SO soft and perfect
and i love the way the devin looks on you huskylover!

Oooh, both Bessie and Lexie are going to join me?!!! I really needed a red bag, but I can just imagine it in black too. I love the fact that the leather is more of a matte finish, and is sooooo soft.
Go for it girls!!!