Red cruise jumbo available

I saw one at Bergdorfs too - at least I think that is what it is! I'll post pics below, can you guys identify it? It was $3,700. I have been dying for the red jumbo for the past few years but have always wanted gold hardware (the one MK olsen, Nicole Richie, etc have...). But I might just go for this one w/ the silver hardware. Thoughts??

redchanel1.jpg

redchanel.jpg

Go for this one! I think it's a true red, may not be as lipstick red as the 10c but this one is equally as gorgeous. The gold hardware is hard to come by. In fact Chanel hasn't been making it lately, unless it's in the classics black and beige. The silver hardware beautifully compliments the red IMO.

so the one I posted ISN'T 10C red, right?? That's what I originally wanted...can't decide if this is 'settling'- not exactly a small purchase!! I should have looked at the color code of that one. Does anyone know if the more lipstick 10c red IS available anywhere?

10c has been out for a little over a year now. And has sold out since, in boutiques and dept stores. You can find it from resellers on eBay or consignment shops online.

Mnyc you're trying on the 11c red which is also breathtaking :smile: