Red Croc Knot Clutch - Still Available?

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
Just called the store in Singapore for you, and unfortch, they don't have the Carmino Croc Knot in stock.

G'luck with your search! :flowers:

jula

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Monaco di Baviera
Hi!!

I am looking for the red croc clutch (from Fall/Winter 2007 I believe?) but am unable to find it in my nearest BV boutique. If anyone has seen it recently, please do kindly let me know! I am hoping it can be my first BV! Thank youuu!
Where do you live? US, Europe or Asia? I can ask at my store for you, but I am in Europe and I don't think they'll send it across the pond or to Asia (which really does suck!!!)....
But do you have the style reference for the clutch or have a way to get your hands on it?? Because your store could run a search through their computer system and they can find out which store on your continent has it in stock and will get it for you!!!

Good luck!:heart:

lemon_candy

Dec 22, 2007
Hi Nymph! Thank you for calling the shop for me! Very sweet of you!

Hi Jula! I am in Asia and my store told me that they cannot do searches. I have also tried the online BV personal shopper from the US but was told they only have the black croc left. They offered to do a special order though...but I am hoping there'll still be 1 lying around in a shop somewhere!!! If you do see it in your shop, do let me know. Maybe I can convince them to ship to a friend in the UK! Many thanks!!!