red/cream or brown/pink cherry blossom pochette?`

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color do you prefer?

1. Red/Cream

2. Brown/Pink

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which would you get? (assuming you like this line ;) )

2. the red/cream is the only color combination i like. it's also the rarest among the three :yes:

3. Red/cream here, too!!

4. Red/Cream, because it's the rarest

5. I don't particularly care for the line but if I was going to acquire one of the bags I would purchase the red and cream.

6. also, would you buy the red/cream even if you'd get more use out of the brown/pink? That is the only thing holding me back

7. I have both...and although I haven't used them that much I see myself using the brown/pink more. BUT that said...the red/cream is so gorgeous IRL and is the rarer color combo...makes it more of a collectors item because they are harder to find.

8. I know I am the odd ball, I don't care for the cream / red. The brown pink will go everything.

9. Love Love Love Brown/pink combo

10. I love the pink/pink BEST but out of those I like the red/cream!

11. It must be a sign, because she got an offer on the red/cream and sold it. So I got the brown/pink instead.

12. I have the brown/pink and prefer that to all other CBs, rarer or not :love: Congrats on your new CB pochette!

13. my friend has a red/cream wallet...its soo cute!!! but i like the pink/pink better.

14. hmm I like all the cherry blossom colors, but I like pink/white the best. Since I have the brown/pink pochette I voted for that one, I still love it!

15. I love brown/pink.