Red color shoes...yay or nay?

DimpleGirl

It's never enough
O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Hi ladies,
I was wondering what you ladies think about red color shoes....something yummy like this stuart wietzman? Would you wear red shoes? If so, what outfit would it go with?
Most of my shoes color are pretty neutral. I just got into this bright color recently and I think it's great for spring and summer but not sure if it's too bright? and what outfit will look good with it?:shrugs:

Attachments

• _5543977.jpg
    _5543977.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 88
I love the look of red shoes and a little black dress. Tres chic! They would also look great with jeans and a sexy top. Red shoes are a must. They also be fabulous when paired with something yellow.

I love red shoes. I only have two pairs of red shoes but plan to wear them with lots of outfits. I'll be wearing mine with a little black dress, or a white summery dress or maybe shorts.

i love red shoes. they look fantastic with jeans and black dresses. i like to wear mine with a white tee, navy blue "marine" style blazer, and dark wash cropped joe's. i think they look adorable.

I love red shoes...I have 3 pairs!!

They're great if you don't usually wear a lot of color...it adds a 'pop' of color to any outfit. I'm usually in a lot of grey, white and black so I love my red shoes!