Red classic jumbo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - where can I get a red classic caviar jumbo right now? I've called Chanel in VA and Neimans in VA and they both said they are sold out even in other locations...

any ideas?

thanks

2. i just saw this http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/NWT-CHANEL-True-RED-10C-MAXI-XL-JUMBO-CAVIAR-flap-bag_W0QQitemZ110492277303QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item19b9da5a37

but iin case, this is not allowrdd.. i have to say it's not my sale item!! I don't own a red flap.. don't like the colour much personally. And i also don't live in the States..

You better ask in the "authenticate this" thread if you decide to buy it.

but i think this is a maxi.. i didn't read the accompanying text at all..

3. I wonder if my reveal has prompted a spurt of interest again? :biggrin: You can check eBay! There's two up there.

4. shadowyi! i have to admit after giving up so many attempts of locating one seeing your reveal gave me a lot of hope!!

but im not one to buy from ebay. :sad: never bought anything from ebay before. hope they relaunch it..

5. I would rather not buy fom Ebay but from a store. So are they sold out everwhere? And have to wait for a relaunch?

thanks
    Leila

6. yeah. the jumbo pretty much sold out. ;(

7. I know that in March they are releasing a light red lambskin with light gold hardware...