Red classic flap?

wanyyuu

May 26, 2010
Singapore
Hi Im a newbie to Chanel and would like to know if red is a classic colur for the Chanel classic flaps, im gonna buy a classic flap in jumbo and really want it in red, but the store in Singapore does not carry it.

My friend's gonna to Barcelona this month and she's gonna help me buy that bag, does european Chanel stores carry the classic flap in red?

Anyone has any idea? Pls help.

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Hi wanyuu,
my hubby was at Barcelona store a week ago n there r no red jumbo available. D only red left was a medium from d shanghai Paris collection that comes with an ugly green rain cover n so my hubby got that for me instead.Beige Claire also sold out.
Anyway d sales associate told my hubby that d price of single n double flap jumbo r d same at euro2700.

Maybe the store may replenish stock, you could ask ur friend to try and probably give her a list of d Chanel bags that u wish to get should she can't find any red in d store.

Good luck in ur search! :smile:

cherrycola

O.G.
Apr 5, 2008
Singapore
I was in Barcelona in September and the Chanel boutique in the city doesn't seem to have much variety. Also the 10A (2010 Autumn) Red is quite hard to find in Jumbo right now.

Would you consider getting a Jumbo in other colours? :smile:
You could also get something else in red instead. I originally wanted a red Jumbo but settled for a grey Jumbo and red WOC instead. I personally think it was a better choice for me in the end, since grey is more neutral I can even carry it to work.

Mg_Waif

Sep 10, 2009
Hi Wanyuu,

The 11C Red Caviar is available already. I just bought my Red Maxi last Wed. The SA called me yesterday to say the Jumbo is already in the warehouse so I think it should be in the store this weekend. Anyway Red is a very limited colour and I think you should go for it.

kate111

Apr 27, 2008
Hi Mg_ Waif

just saw your beautiful 11C red photos, May I ask you does this 11C is darker than 09C or lighter?