Red City - Can it Be Cleaned Up I wonder?

1. You know, I originally thought this bag was more damaged than this - the photos show some dark stains at the corner, and darkened handles, but that's it, right? Depends on your risk-tolerance and exactly how perfectly you want it to turn out, but I think it could be improved a lot with some saddle soap. Now that we know it's auth (though 04 not 03, but whatever) and not $2K anymore, it seems like it might be worth trying...

2. hmm... I keep going back to this bag. anyone planning on bidding? what's the reserve at now? is it still 1700?

3. The leather looks scuffed - but for that price, and from that year? Who cares?!:nuts:

4. seems like a pretty good deal to me...unless the reserve is really high. i'd say go for it! it looks great for the price to me!

5. I dunno- the auction ends before I wake up usually... time zone ickiness and all. so I'd have to make a real effort and I think the reserve is quite high, probably out of my price range.

6. yeah, i hate the time zone thing myself. i rarely get to see the end of auctions, which is usually when all the bidding happens. you might get lucky though...:smile:

7. maybe... *scratches chin*

8. Good Luck!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice