red chole paddington ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello, this may be my first chole purchase, however I'm wondering if this is a red w/ blue or orange undertones. Also does the paddington come in orange? thanks

2. I have the orange Paddy from pre-fall 06.

3. I can't see any pics! but there is a blue red from 05 (grenat) and there is a bright red current season (rouge). there was also an orange paddy from s/s 06 like roxane just said.

4. Well, here's the Rouge on NAP and it looks, to me, fom this and roz's pics that it is a slightly orangey red:

[​IMG]

5. Rouge kinda has a strawberry-pinkish undertone IMO... I wouldn't say it has a *strong* orange undertone but there is some.

And like D&G said, there's also Grenat (blue undertones) and Orange paddingtons as well.

6. I agree - i can definitely see an orange undertone in Roz's pics too:yes:
    But i can't see the same tones in the NAP pics..;)

Either way, it's a beautiful shade of red..:love: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice