Red Chevron Mini Square

A1specktrette

Apr 10, 2015
Hi everyone,

I just received this gorgeous mini after calling every boutique for the red colour. I was debating between the red and the blue but I decided to get the red as I don't have any red bag but I have 3 blue bags.

First impression was great, the bag has a few creases which you can see but I was still happy until further inspection I noticed the below on the chain.

I guess my question is if you think I should return the bag or if it's just a minor flaw? TIA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 864
To be honest, I would have a bigger problem with the creases on the front of the bag because I think they're much more noticeable. Given that there are two issues with this bag, I would say to try to find another one.

When I went in there they only had one piece. Try exchange it.

Really, I guess I have to call first thing! When did you go if you don't mind me asking? I ordered on Friday which is when I think they received the stock as I had called on Thursday as well.

Hope I can get a perfect one, I believe Sloane Street and Brompton boutique will be getting them as well worst case scenario!

Omg the bag is sooooo gorgeous! I've been waiting for this bag here in Canada and still can not get my hands on one! So I ended buying the black one! Congrats!! Hope you get a new one but if it were me I don't think I could let go of it!

The creases seem pretty obvious and would bother me but the chain seems to just be twisted a little. Could it be that it just needed to be turned slightly? Regardless agree with all on exchange. Good luck it's beautiful!!