Red Chevron Mini Square

I don't see a problem with your chain. Turn and adjust the silver chain NOT leather dear! It should be fine.
As for the wrinkles I guess it might happen in the future due to Chevron design. I told myself I am going to accept it, use it and enjoy it in the future. Since I love this Chevron caviar combo so much!! Mine is not 100% perfect.

I made a poor attempt to "describe" this, but your pictures are truly genius! seriously that is so awesome. :tup:

I have a chevron lamb as well and it seems that for the same exact bag (design, season, material) those that had wrinkles they don't come out/get better, if they don't have wrinkles they sort of stay that way unless you abuse it of course, and those that had little wrinkles here or there they seem to also not get worse/more - theory here seems to be that it seems to be related to whoever's making it the workmanship/how it was worked with, and then it's a matter of whether or not what you see (as is) is okay with you on that particular one.

I made a poor attempt to "describe" this, but your pictures are truly genius! seriously that is so awesome. :tup:

I have a chevron lamb as well and it seems that for the same exact bag (design, season, material) those that had wrinkles they don't come out/get better, if they don't have wrinkles they sort of stay that way unless you abuse it of course, and those that had little wrinkles here or there they seem to also not get worse/more - theory here seems to be that it seems to be related to whoever's making it the workmanship/how it was worked with, and then it's a matter of whether or not what you see (as is) is okay with you on that particular one.
Awww.... Thank you so much dear! :hugs::flowers:
Love Love Love your new M/l flap Chevron and mini.... drooling.... :drool::drool::drool::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Awww.... Thank you so much dear! :hugs::flowers:
Love Love Love your new M/l flap Chevron and mini.... drooling.... :drool::drool::drool::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thanks but you know I on the other hand would love to have your chevron mini too!! Haha I have a mental picture of our blue Chevrons on playdate - My Chevron M/L can babysit your gorgeous chevron mini!!!

When A1Specktrette gets her new red mini, we can bring all our chevron caviars together to talk about how to advocate for Chanel botox to address these potential "wrinkles" as part of their warranty for these beautiful chevrons. :lolots:

Thanks but you know I on the other hand would love to have your chevron mini too!! Haha I have a mental picture of our blue Chevrons on playdate - My Chevron M/L can babysit your gorgeous chevron mini!!!

When A1Specktrette gets her new red mini, we can bring all our chevron caviars together to talk about how to advocate for Chanel botox to address these potential "wrinkles" as part of their warranty for these beautiful chevrons. :lolots:

Haha.... really so cute together!!! Mummy and baby! Chevron Party!! 😘😍💙💙❤ + your blue quilted mini girl! Ohh... Yes!!! we need botox!! Hehe 😛

So quick update guys, I ended up returning the bag as I think the creases really bothered me after everyones comments.

I ordered another red which the SA said was perfect and they will ship to me next week.

I was considering the blue but I feel like I have too many blues in my collection!

Last edited:

Lol yup that's an idea! I can't wait to get my mini and start using it!