Red Celine Mini...Red Leopard LV Stole???

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I got a lovely red pebbled mini from "Santa" and need a shawl/stole to go with it. Love the new red LV Leopard stole but I also love the Hermes Couvertures in red. I have several Hermes shawls but not one LV stole. Might be a nice addition.
Anyone have this bag with either one, or both, of these shawls/stoles?
Too busy with the bag?
I wear mostly black, grey or winter white.
Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated!

Is that the red LV that has the navy background? I have that one and love it! I have a rouge vif Hermes HAC and a pomme Alma and I'm hoping it goes with one of them....haven't checked yet! I'm not familiar with the Hermes wrap you mentioned. Any pics??

No...it's the new LV stole, red background, black/white spots. Might have too much red. The H shawl is the Couvertures et Tenues de Jour in red.
Sorry I can't seem to paste/copy.
Your LV stole (marine?) should go perfectly with your HAC and Alma. Rouge Vif is my favorite color in Hermes.

HA! I didn't even know there was already another new LV color out. I have tried not to even go over to the LV forum because I have way too many of those leopard print scarves! The new one does sound gorgeous though...I would probably like it better than the marine since I wear more black. I don't do navy much if at all. I love Rouge Vif too!

Got the stole and if I do say so, myself, the bag and stole look great together!
The reds match!!!
Technically, the bag/stole are my Christmas presents...so I'll post pics when I can.
Thanks, girls, for your help and enthusiasm!

OK...I cheated!
My gorgeous red Celine mini and red (rouge) LV stole.
Got A LOT of compliments at my Christms party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For reference I'm 5'10"/140 lbs.

Attachments

• Celine and LV stole.JPG
    Celine and LV stole.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 569