Red Caviar New Medium Boy or Beige Caviar Flap Jumbo

goodbrand

Mar 16, 2012
Which one I'll pick Red Caviar New Medium Boy or Beige Caviar Classic Flap Jumbo? ( I have M/L Classic Flap Black Caviar, Black Boy WOC Lambskin)

kitsune

Jan 21, 2013
Which one I'll pick Red Caviar New Medium Boy or Beige Caviar Classic Flap Jumbo? ( I have M/L Classic Flap Black Caviar, Black Boy WOC Lambskin)
If you are happy with the size of the classic M/L flap, I'd go for the Boy. The new medium is a similar size to the classic jumbo.

I have a classic jumbo which I love, so I'm waiting to get the caviar Boy in the old medium size (similar to the M/L size) for variety.

It also depends on your style, as the Boy is more casual and fashionable, whereas the classic flap is a timeless beautiful look, especially with the beige leather.

whoknowsx

Oct 24, 2013
I dont find that my new medium boy can hold nearly as much as my jumbo (single flap) so it depends on how much space you need and whats more practical in your wardrobe.

That said, I'd do red boy!

Canneiv

Feb 13, 2011
Ban Island
I personally prefer Beige caviar flap. It goes with all color outfits and classic. You will never go wrong with it.

evs

O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
Boy!!

The boys in caviar are limited edition for this season only. The jumbo you can always get as they are produced regularly. Also the boy is slightly smaller and more elegant while fitting as much as the jumbo.

Just my opinions, of course :smile:

newbie7

Feb 28, 2012
My opinion probably won't count since I can't wear jumbo. I vote for the Red Boy. However, I'd go for Red if the choice is between red and beige. :smile: Good Luck.

MLM

Feb 20, 2007
I do not like the red caviar boy so I would go with the beige Claire Jumbo. If you want to do red I would wait until a red caviar jumbo comes out.