Red caviar jumbo GHW..modeling pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

As promised here are close up pics of the 09C red caviar jumbo with gold hw that I received from my fave SA. :heart: LOVE this bag. The GHW really brightens up the bag. The bag is brighter and redder IRL. My camera is acting up and the pics came out somewhat darker. First 3 pics were taken without flash.

rg7.jpg

rg4.jpg

rg5.jpg

rg10.jpg

rg9.jpg

2. HI J!!!! Looks beautiful and so do you. I have recently begane to love GHW. Do you still wear white gold or silver jewelry or do you wear YG?

3. :heart:Jenn as always you look fabulous!

Love the red jumbo on you.

[​IMG]

4. It's beautiful on you :smile: Congratulations on you gorgeous red :smile:

5. Love it - It looks perfect on you :smile:

6. Looks amazing on u!!

7. congrats Jenn! It looks fabulous on u!!

8. Congrats!! Enjoy your new jumbo!!!:smile:

9. it looks fab on you! :heart:

& i think the ghw makes this red *pop* more :yes:

10. You wear it very well!

11. nice pictures and now i am loving the bag even more.

12. Wow, the bag is stunning and you wear it so well! Gold really does bring the red out =)

13. Gorgeous!!! :drool::drool::drool:

14. You should be a model for Chanel handbags Jenn! :heart: You make every bag look so HOT! I love the Cruise red caviar jumbos, and if I could have, I would have bought one with silver HW and one with gold. You are the epitome of elegant chic sweetie! :smile:

Your modeling pics of the light beige caviar jumbo tempted me to no end! It is now on my official wish list. Eek!

15. Looks amazing on you! I love the gold h/w.