red carviar woc got food oil stain - what to do?

qtcoco

O.G.
Aug 26, 2010
Sydney
to all knowledgeable girls, I just had lunch and my red carviar woc got a dot of food oil stain on the face of the flap... I quickly rubbed a tiny amount of detergent on it, hope it will go away, but it doesn't!!! :cry:

it looks like a mole sitting next to the cc logo... is there anything else i can do to remove the oil mark?

Attachments

whimsic

Sep 1, 2011
to all knowledgeable girls, I just had lunch and my red carviar woc got a dot of food oil stain on the face of the flap... I quickly rubbed a tiny amount of detergent on it, hope it will go away, but it doesn't!!! :cry:

it looks like a mole sitting next to the cc logo... is there anything else i can do to remove the oil mark?
OMG that's awful :cry: I hope the ladies here can help you, but call Chanel ASAP!

qtcoco

O.G.
Aug 26, 2010
Sydney
i just rang, they told me to bring it in and see if they can send it for cleaning.
but she didn't say if oil stains can be removed or not... :S

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
try dabbing powder or cornstarch over the stain. it should absorb some of the oil.

qtcoco

O.G.
Aug 26, 2010
Sydney
the problem is i think the oil is already been absorbed by the leather =(

the surface is not oily at all, just looks like shadowed pebble

*MJ*

Blessed and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Charleston, SC
Do bring it to Chanel...if there is any way to remove it, I'm sure they will let you know. Sorry this happened, and good luck!! :hugs: