Red Carpet event at Marshalls in Canada!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Event running from February 27 to March 5.......what did you find ?????:smile:

2. Thanks for the info! how are the prices?

3. the prices are so so. I paid $499 for the bag and 99 for the shoes. Not a huge discount but I was looking for a Gucci messenger because I had sold mine and was regretting doing so. If you go let me know what you find :smile:

4. Found this little MbMJ for $149 at the Richmond & John location

Attached Files:

5. Very cute!:smile:

6. Very disappointing. Mainly old Coach items at the store I went to. I did see 1 Givenchy clutch that was $699.99.

7. Didn't see much at the Weston and Hwy 7 location in Vaughan yesterday... a lot of shoes but not many sizes, there were 2 different sizes for each shoe at most. Lots of Gucci ($300-600) and Balenciaga heels/flats ($180+), saw about two neon Valentino wedges, not much in terms of purses.

Overall I walked out empty handed.

8. Good to know! That's the Marshalls I go to, and now I know I don't need to bother going in. I'm envious of all the people who go to the good Marshalls locations!

9. I'm surprised nothing better turned up at other locations. I thought maybe the store was holding back and not putting out the haul until the weekend because I went before the weekend. I guess there was better bag selection at the Oakville dorval winners the week before when they had their runway event.

10. I know right! I wish it was big enough to be useful!

I did see this Chloe Paraty at the College Park Winners. My hg is the Chloe Marcie small hobo that I someday hope to own, but the leather did not feel so lush at all on this one...

$1250 from $1700+

Attached Files:

11. The 2016 Fall Red Carpet Event is from September 8 to 14, 2016. Here are all the details: http://www.marshalls.ca/en/red-carpet! Happy Shopping!