Red become special color after Sept. 1?

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
Hi, did anyone heard about that red will become special color after Sept. 1 ? I heard two people (one in France, one in Asia) said this is true.

Wondering if I should buy the St Louis pm in red before Sept. 1......Can't afford special colors, too expensive for me.

BTW, anyone know the current price for basic color of St Louis pm and gm in London ?

TIA!

OK, I heard the reason is because black cavas only need to be painted once, all other colors will be painted twice, therefore, black and black with trim are the only two kinds with least labor effort. I don't think I can afford special color......decisions.....

They are high. I really wanted something in burgundy with monograms so I went with the large pouch. I really wanted a clutch but it was just to expensive. Even the pouch was 1280.00 before monograms. Ouch. Last goyard for this girl.

I happen to passby Goyard on 27 Aug and got my first St.L red pm. The SA has told me they have confirmed the price will go up same as special color on 1 sept in Singapore. But I don't Know whether other countries is it the same