Red bag Owners, How often do you use them?

Yikes!! I would love to have a red day. I know this is a Bbag forum, but, is that a RED PYTHON SILVERADO???!?! :nuts: Stunning collection!!!!

Thank you :biggrin: and yes, that's a red python silverado, I love it so much.

:wtf: :drool: :drool: Beautiful red hotties you got there, Andy!

The only red bag I have is Grenat Work and haven't used her much since I got her...but planning on keep using her for the next little while to break her in:heart:
I'm dying to get my hands on a *true*red bag, though.

I'm thinking Tomato!!!

Thank you :smile:
I'm also on the list for Red Tomato 2007 DAY bag!

Andy_Sach, that's an amazing collection of red bags!

I have a Rouge Vif box that was fabulous to carry during the holidays, but alas, she's been somewhat neglected since then. I love the color, but have to make a conscious effort to find clothes that match.

Thank you! I love Rouge VIF, I have them in DAY & CITY
The best red I ever have!!

BTW, where is REDNEY??? She has 3 Rouge theatre Bags!! http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/wanna-see-why-they-call-me-redney-lol-108398.html

Almost every single day since I first for her last Dec...she's nicely broken in now :heart: ... My first & only (but not the last!) RVermi ...red is my favourite color!

I don't use my rv work that often because it doesn't have a shoulder strap so it's more the style I don't like that much rather than the colour but when it came down to selling it I couldn't do it as I love her to much.

I 've received my Rouge Théâtre Work last Saturday.She's my lonely red bag (I almost have black/brown/naturel bags and one Blue Day).
This deep red suits most of my clothes and ,even I love red for sunny days,I'm sure this Work will be fantastic in(on?)winter.
As the leather is new,it's a bit straight and thin also I don't stop wearing this RTW,I hope it'll become smooth like your RT.
I'm surprised:red is more easy to wear than I thought!

Red bags are gorgeous !
It pops an outfit and goes with every style.
I bought a Rouge Vif Work and i use it every day (black clothe, white or light blue...). I found red ballerina (exactly the same color as my work) and it gives a brilliant touch to my outfit.
Love that color and don't be afraid to wear it !

i never used my rv DAY, so i sold it :crybaby:

i also have a RV courier, which i never use because it's too big, but the leather is TDF, so i'll never sell it!

i'm looking at the RV days on ebay very closely though - i found the RV bags to have some of the best leathers of the 06 bags :yes:

I've only seen a couple of Couriers and never in Red. I would love to see a picture if you could PLEASE post one! :yes: