Red bag Owners, How often do you use them?

I just got my first red twiggy from a fantastic pfer and i want to use it every minute! She is soooo prettty!!!! I even carry it around the house.....my husband thinks i'm a psycho.....

I just happened to notice how many red bags have been for sale lately and wondered why? Could the mad rush to sell our red bags be due to the upcoming tomato or do we simply not use them enough? :shrugs: I have a Rouge VIF city that has the most amazing leather. It is a real show stopper. :nuts: I use it only once in a while, but, when I do it gets a ton of attention. :yes: How often do you use your red bags??? :confused1:
I noticed that too on ebay! I love my rouge vf city, but I don't use it as much as my black bags. It does look fab with jeans and t-shirt, white shirt! And the leather is great! :smile: I don't think I will be trading her for a tomato!

Attachments

• ROUGE.jpg
    ROUGE.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 45
My Rouge Vif City was my first bbag and like yours, has the most delicious leather. I wear a lot of pink and green so i don't wear it as much as i wish i could, but i do use it enough to keep it :yes: I LOVE my red bag!

i never used my rv DAY, so i sold it :crybaby:

i also have a RV courier, which i never use because it's too big, but the leather is TDF, so i'll never sell it!

i'm looking at the RV days on ebay very closely though - i found the RV bags to have some of the best leathers of the 06 bags :yes:

In fall/winter I use my Rouge Vif City all the time! But in summer with all of the yellows, pinks, light blues etc. that I'm wearing it seems harder to match...but it does look awesome with a white tank top and jeans!

Stylefly, that is one of my favorite looks! Jeans, white tank and a RED bag! HOT!!!! :nuts: