Red and pink reveals

Red medium selma in ghw, MK Quilted Miranda in scarlet and last but not least Raspberry tote bag.

Sorry for a late response I had to deal with CS because the bags I received today defective... After further inspection of the the selma, it has a black mark/dent at the bottom right corner... This doesn't get better with my TZ tote..The handles are bent and multiples dark marks all over the bottom of the bag..... But nothing can be more upsetting than receiving the Miranda in this condition..... I was looking forward for this bag the most and I advised zappos to do an inspection before sending the bag to me but NO they sent me a crooked handles... I'm not being a ***** but why would I pay $800 something for a crooked handles like those and the opening was dented.

Please tell me I'm not overly reacting....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415429982.222344.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415430010.041738.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415430033.214663.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415430050.404130.jpg

Red medium selma in ghw, MK Quilted Miranda in scarlet and last but not least Raspberry tote bag.

Sorry for a late response I had to deal with CS because the bags I received today defective... After further inspection of the the selma, it has a black mark/dent at the bottom right corner... This doesn't get better with my TZ tote..The handles are bent and multiples dark marks all over the bottom of the bag..... But nothing can be more upsetting than receiving the Miranda in this condition..... I was looking forward for this bag the most and I advised zappos to do an inspection before sending the bag to me but NO they sent me a crooked handles... I'm not being a ***** but why would I pay $800 something for a crooked handles like those and the opening was dented.

View attachment 2800499
View attachment 2800500
View attachment 2800501
View attachment 2800502
You have such bad luck with bags! I really love them all, but am sorry to hear about the black marks on the Selma and Jet Set Top Zip Tote. Black marks are non-negotiable. You should exchange/return those.

For the Miranda, is the base stitching of the handle crooked or is it the handle itself that is bent? I'm not sure I see or understand the problem. When I purchased my Miranda, I got one from Zappos and one from Nordstrom and ended up returning the one from Zappos because the one from Nordstrom was in better shape...more of a smooth leather look that I prefer than a pebbled leather look. They were the last ones on sale on each website at the time, so I wanted to make sure to get one in good condition. I purchased both and then returned one. Zappos has great customer service, so if they still have the bag in stock you should be able to exchange that one. :smile:

View attachment 2800499
View attachment 2800500
View attachment 2800501
View attachment 2800502
This is why I don't order online hardly anymore. Mk is getting a little bit sloppy. I need to inspect before I spend my money. You should have seen an hammie I ordered from macy's, it actually had a HOLE in it!!

Last edited:
Ooo gorgeous colors!!! Ugh no good about them being damaged. Fortunately Zappos has really great customer service! Exchange and get a new one you will be proud to carry!!!

You have such bad luck with bags! I really love them all, but am sorry to hear about the black marks on the Selma and Jet Set Top Zip Tote. Black marks are non-negotiable. You should exchange/return those.

For the Miranda, is the base stitching of the handle crooked or is it the handle itself that is bent? I'm not sure I see or understand the problem. When I purchased my Miranda, I got one from Zappos and one from Nordstrom and ended up returning the one from Zappos because the one from Nordstrom was in better shape...more of a smooth leather look that I prefer than a pebbled leather look. They were the last ones on sale on each website at the time, so I wanted to make sure to get one in good condition. I purchased both and then returned one. Zappos has great customer service, so if they still have the bag in stock you should be able to exchange that one. :smile:

The handles was bent and I tried bending it back and the shape of the handles didn't changed so I called CS and they are happy to exchange with another one with me. I'm so lucky there are still 3-4 more bag in stock... I will cry if I can't get a replacement.

This is why I don't order online hardly anymore. Mk is getting a little bit sloppy. I need to inspect before I spend my money. You should have seen an hammie I ordered from macy's, it actually had a HOLE in it!!
I agree, with a bag that's retail for 1100, I will only accept excellent quality...
Macy's also sent me a replacement for my selma >.< I wished I could inspect everything in person than going through trouble of purchasing then Returning... MK should have a quality check before sending it out to their department stores.....

What size is that Miranda ?

I believe it's the medium Or small... I'm not sure....sorry

Ooo gorgeous colors!!! Ugh no good about them being damaged. Fortunately Zappos has really great customer service! Exchange and get a new one you will be proud to carry!!!

I agree!!!! Zappos does has the best CS but their quality inspections.... Not that much.... This is the three time I received a damaged/ defective item from them.

Ladies can you help me decide if I should return my TZ tote?? The handles are so bent.... What can I do about? Also I couldn't remove the glue residues and black marks.....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415482390.023472.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415482405.444052.jpg