red and navy r coming back, but what about the bijoux chain?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. there are couple threads that mentioned the caviar red/navy classic flap r coming back, did anyone hear about whether they will come back with the chain/strap without the leather? i've been wanting to buy a jumbo... but the leather/metal chain on my mom's jumbo's just SOOOOO squeaky!!! and i totally missed out the season with the classic flap with bijoux chain.....so.. did anyone hear anything from their SAs?
    TIA!!

2. I am in the same boat! I am dying for one with the bijoux chain; but in the medium or E/W size! :yes:
    I will pray very hard for it! Hehe!

3. All of the upcoming caviar flaps are coming with leather/metal chain straps. There are no classic flaps' coming with bijoux chain staps at this time.

4. Ohh! How sad is that!!! Boohoo! :crybaby:

5. awww I feel the same way. That is sad, i love the bijoux chain!!

6. i iwsh they will bring it back because it seemed very popular- I am waiting for them to bring it back

7. I also want a bag with the bijoux chain. Hopefully, they will bring it back for the red flap. We can only wish.

8. that is SOOOOO sad..... :crybaby:i was hoping that the new jumbo jumbo (it was mentioned no another thread that the big jumbo will be released next year) will come with the bijoux chain..... i guess all of us will just have to wait patiently..... if anyone hear anything else... please post!!

9. yea the bijoux chain is so cute! 2 bad they are not bringing it back, maybe someday they will come out again.