Red Ambrosina, Nude Patent Jolie, & Cabaret w/ PICS

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
Cabaret

My SA told me this is one of Louboutin's favorite shoes b/c he used to sneak into the cabarets as a child. That's not what suckered me in, but just saying. haha

CLBlackCabaret006.jpg

CLBlackCabaret007.jpg

CLBlackCabaret001.jpg

CLBlackCabaret002.jpg

CLBlackCabaret003.jpg

CLBlackCabaret004.jpg

CLBlackCabaret005.jpg

Red Crepe Ambrosina (pre-order from NM.com that came a few months early)

Opinions on this shoe wanted please. It is a yay or nay? By the way, this shoe is VERY well made. I inspected it a ton b/c of the crepe fabric.

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive009.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive007.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive008.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive001.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive006.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive003.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive004.jpg

CLRedCrepeAmbrosinaVeryPrive005.jpg

Nude Patent Jolie

I grabbed these after Kamilla sent me a photo of her purchases from EGC. We are such enablers of each other's purchases. It's not good. lol

CLNudePatentJolieHeels001.jpg

CLNudePatentJolieHeels002.jpg

CLNudePatentJolieHeels004.jpg

CLNudePatentJolieHeels005.jpg

CLNudePatentJolieHeels003.jpg

Please ignore my stuff on the floor. I had one too many last night and was too lazy to clean up my room just yet. LOL

Oh they are all so pretty. How is the comfort on them?? I swear I am coming to play in your closet. You could just leave me there all day! Oh PLEASE!!!

Oooh I love the Cabaret! Are they comfortable? They look like they fit you like a glove! Congrats :flowers:

Thanks priiin. They are comfy so far. I haven't worn them out yet though. I got them yesterday, but everything was sitting in my car until this morning. They fit really well though.

Oh they are all so pretty. How is the comfort on them?? I swear I am coming to play in your closet. You could just leave me there all day! Oh PLEASE!!!

Thanks Claudia. You can come play in my closet anytime. haha All of them are really comfortable. I got 40s in everything, which is my standard CL size in most shoes. The nude patent jolie is a tad big at the heel, but heel grips will solve that. I just didn't want to get the 39.5 b/c I was worried about the toe box.

Gorgeous shoes!

Definitely yay on the Ambrosinas, they look so pretty on you!

Thanks Kirie! I will need to baby that shoe b/c of the fabric.

Love the nude patent Jolie's....that one is on my to-get-list sometime soon! The Ambrosina is gorgeous as well....I just wonder if that red is more of an orange-y red or a blue-toned red?

Thanks foxy. You should def. get the nude patent Jolie quick. I know Saks NYC where I buy a ton from was actually sold out in my size range. They only had a 39.5 at the time, which I knew would fit insole wise, but I was worried about the toe box. Mine actually came from the SF store.

The Ambrosina didn't photograph well since there is ZERO sun here. They are a true red as shown in the NM stock photo. They are not like the red patent simples where there was a bit of an orange tint to those. If they had an orange tint, they would be going back for sure.

Gorgeous ashakes! Love em all.

Priiin, please post pics of your black jolies, I would LOVE to see a modeling photo. I have the nude but I'm thinking about purchasing the black one as well

Asha per usual all of your acquisitions are TDF! The Cabaret is oh la la . Yes keep the Ambrosina it looks gorgeous on your foot. You have impeccable taste. I want that nude jolie I may have to take a trip down to Saks this week to check them out.

ashakes: wow I love the nude jolies on you!I wasn't even thinking about that shoe but now I want it!! How do they run? Did you go with your regular CL size