Red all leather Brooke

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies and Gents. I would like to ask you what you think of the red leather Brooke? Looking at the website, it looks yummy and very supple. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. The leather on the Brooke bags is very soft and nice!! I walked around with an eggplant one at my outlet for awhile, and ended up not getting it because the hardware felt very lightweight and inexpensive compared to other Coach bags to me. It was gold colored and had spots on it already for some reason. Maybe it was just that bag, so hopefully other people chime in. It's too bad because the leather felt sooo good.

3. The Brooke leather really is very soft and squishy, just a delight to feel. The only complaint I had about Brooke was she had no structure and would completely flop over. But she's really gorgeous and if you don't mind the lack of structure I'd go for it.

4. I have a medium Brooke and I love it! The leather is very soft. And with this the bag has no structure, but I love that! I love a big pile of leather when I sit it down. The hardware is fine to me. I own Legacys and other bags, and sure the hardware is thicker, etc, but it also makes the bag heavier.
    Brooke is perfect! She sits on my shoulder nicely and when I am just grabbing it up to go I carry her by the two handles-they fit nicely in the crook of my arm and I can carry her that way!
    Its a gorgeous bag!

5. I have the eggplant wristlet. It is the best leather, soft and squishy. One of my fav's, as far as leather.

6. Thank you ladies for the information ladies :smile:

7. Another opinion...the inlaid C Brooke is much more structured than the all-same-leather ones. I have the inlaid in plum and the addition of the Cs, plus the different leathers allow it to stand up, albeit not totally, on its own. If all my belongings are in it, it does even better. There's 2 colors: the taupe and the plum. The taupe is a beige/tan/brown mix and the plum is tonal, so if you don't like sig, maybe the plum would work better? They are both at the outlet right now.

8. I really like the cherry red brooke. It's hard to find a red leather bag with silver HW. It is a nice soft leather, but the color isn't a true deep red, to me it has a hint of pink.

I have been debating on this one for a while now, I've almost purchased it a couple times.

Brooke is changing leathers soon to a leather more like the new peytons, so if you like that thick pebbled leather your should get it now before it's gone forever.