Red Alert - PCE cards out

I haven't gotten one yet! I hope I get one toamrrow. Not like I can really buy anything. But I do need a new wallet...

I just bought an LV Beverly MM so that kinda puts me out...

After all I've bought from Coach in the past few months...if I don't get one, I'm going to be kind of upset. I'm on a ban, so if I get one I will probably end up sharing it, but at this point it's the principle of the thing.

Wait, you got mail on black friday? I didn't think they delivered mail today -- I didn't get a thing.

I hope I get one! I want to get DH's mother a gift for xmas. I didn't buy anything at the last PCE, so there's a chance I won't get one isn't there?

Me, too, if anyone is willing to part with their PCE card, please consider me. Inspite of the purchases I have made this year, it seems I've been forgotten.:crybaby:I had to resort to purchasing one from E-bay last month.

I hope I get one this time around, I want 2 duffles and a scarf.

An SA told me in September that if you got an invite/call previously, you'd definitely get one the next time around. Is that really true?

me, too! There is something that I really must get this time around...I got one last time...but didn't get on for Dec. yet...I do so hope I get one this time too! I better go check the mail again and make sure I didn't miss anything in the junk mail pile!
Hope everyone who wants one, gets one too!