Recyclable totes that fit both in/out Speedy 30

baghorr

O.G.
Nov 19, 2011
This maybe an odd question, but I thought I'd ask! I'm looking for a foldable shoulder tote recyclable shopping bag, that can fold up and fit in my speedy. Plus actually fit my speedy in, if I'm shopping and want to toss it in the tote to put over my shoulder. I've been googling but coming up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

This maybe an odd question, but I thought I'd ask! I'm looking for a foldable shoulder tote recyclable shopping bag, that can fold up and fit in my speedy. Plus actually fit my speedy in, if I'm shopping and want to toss it in the tote to put over my shoulder. I've been googling but coming up with nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

I would suggest Longchamp...on another note I like the charm in your avi. What charm is that?

:biggrin: Also, longchamp is STURDY...i've had mine for 5 years now used it to carry huge books at school, abused at the airport, etc, throw in the washer and still looks like new ... LOL

Lomchamp totes are nice but if you get the ones with the long handles then it will take up room in the speedy. I like Envirosax. They fold up very small and very sturdy. They come in different colours and designs. They also make great stocking stuffers.

:biggrin: Also, longchamp is STURDY...i've had mine for 5 years now used it to carry huge books at school, abused at the airport, etc, throw in the washer and still looks like new ... LOL

Mine too! I had it for 5 years (2 of which was in college carrying books, laptop, etc) before I had to replace it (the lining was all ripped on the inside).

I like Envirosax. They fold up very small and very sturdy. They come in different colours and designs. They also make great stocking stuffers.

Envirosax is also a good option, so if end up buying something when you are out or popping into the grocery store, you can use it instead of plastic bags. I always try to keep a small tote or bag in my purse for that reason.

Here are the bags that envy one is speaking of

aa89449e.jpg

Although odd, they all fit inside my 35 with all my stuff
e8baa142.jpg

Now here is how big they are on
3da5419d.jpg

The pink and brown bags are chicobags and they ball up inside themselves and even come with a keychain clip. My school had a fundraiser and they were $5. My sons name is Chico so I got 4 of them just because.

The yellow is a small(100) and the gray is a large (180) longchamp LE pliage tote. They are handbag sized so if you were shopping for the day you would appear to be carrying two purses unless you got the next size up. I tend to get them at SAKS outlet and they run about 1/2 price with a coupon on top. I got my small for 40 and the large for 80. I think the chicobags are more grocery size and they can hold a lot. I put a small bed pillow in for size. In my large LE pliage, is my pajamas and the small has a tshirt in it. Good luck