Recuperating Shopping Therapy??LOL!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
So....Im on first week after surgery(new "girls" on board..Claudia named them COCO and Chanel for me..ROFL!)

Im BORED.Cant drive.Posting like a Biotch on the PF ALL DAY...LOL....
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN JILL IS STUCK AT HOME ALL WEEK??!!!!!!!!!

I got like an entire new wardobe ordered online...HEEHEE

THEN....The hottest bag I ever wanted crossed my path(I posted pics in the shoppin forum)..I was supposed to pick up the camel expandable tomorrow.NOT.Jill discovered the POWDER PINK EXPANDABLE thanks to Christine at NM!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL..OMG..HOLY BAGASM!ITs SO HOT!
oh and I ordered the baby animal black thong flip flops too...

SO..OUT with the camel and in with the pink expandable!WOOHOO!She is MINE!Only NM has it..I never even knew it was out in this color.Ive been lookin for the perfect pink bag!:drool:

Tomorrow Doulos is drivin me to SAKS..where we shall do friends and family damage...etc...LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Image1.jpg

That is gorgeous!! I normally don't favor pink bags but this is truly a gorgeous hue!!! Congrats!!! Sounds like your'e feeling better...Dying to pm you but your mailbox prob has to be emptied every hour..chat soon!! Can't wait to see that bag modeled!! When are you getting her?!? !!! Do you have your eye on anything in particular at Saks?!?!