Recto Verso SLG - Thoughts and Comparisons

I've had mine for about a year now. At first I really liked it. I thought it looked really nice and I enjoyed using it. Now I'm not so sure. I feel it's oddly bulky for a cardholder. The pocket in the front adds a lot of depth to the wallet even when it's empty. It's also a bit long. I found I can't really use it as a cardholder in smaller bags since all my other items don't tetris around it very well, it only really works in medium to larger size bags. The hook also gets in my way a lot. If I put it in the zipper compartment, it makes it bulky and I worry about stretching parts of the canvas. I tend to slip it into the space behind the pocket for that reason. I've kind of migrated to other wallets now. I feel like the Rosalie wallet can hold a lot more and it fits a lot better in a lot of my small purses.

I've had mine for about a year now. At first I really liked it. I thought it looked really nice and I enjoyed using it. Now I'm not so sure. I feel it's oddly bulky for a cardholder. The pocket in the front adds a lot of depth to the wallet even when it's empty. It's also a bit long. I found I can't really use it as a cardholder in smaller bags since all my other items don't tetris around it very well, it only really works in medium to larger size bags. The hook also gets in my way a lot. If I put it in the zipper compartment, it makes it bulky and I worry about stretching parts of the canvas. I tend to slip it into the space behind the pocket for that reason. I've kind of migrated to other wallets now. I feel like the Rosalie wallet can hold a lot more and it fits a lot better in a lot of my small purses.
If you don't use the keychain for your keys, you can have it taken out at the boutique. I had the chain taken out of my vernis cles, and I may have the chain taken out of my Recto Verso.

If you don't use the keychain for your keys, you can have it taken out at the boutique. I had the chain taken out of my vernis cles, and I may have the chain taken out of my Recto Verso.
Yea, I considered removing it myself since I have some jewelry pliers at home. I haven't yet because there is the 5% of the time where I do use the clip for occasions I'm using a backpack and keep the recto versa in my hand. I may end up removing it in the future though.

Reactions: Venice04