rectangular minis SS17 yellow or green?

sakuraboo

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
Hi ladies, which should I get? (photo credits as shown, they are not my pictures, just found them online but saw both at my store yesterday)

I am venturing outside of my comfort colors zone here. Just not sure if this is the right direction at all. My wardrobe is dark for winter and light colors during the summer time..but my bags are always black, blue, brown..
I need to decide before these are sold...tia!!

Bagventures

IG coco.intrigue
Feb 1, 2017
Canada
M
Hi ladies, which should I get? (photo credits as shown, they are not my pictures, just found them online but saw both at my store yesterday)

I am venturing outside of my comfort colors zone here. Just not sure if this is the right direction at all. My wardrobe is dark for winter and light colors during the summer time..but my bags are always black, blue, brown..
I need to decide before these are sold...tia!!

Could you plz tell me where you see these in Cad? Thanks!

Apr 24, 2009
Both are lovely, but green gets my vote. It pops, but at the same time the undertone is neutral enough to go with more colors compared to the yellow.

I havent seen the yellow in real life. But if its more like mustardy-yellow, then I would pick yellow.

Reactions: sakuraboo

val

O.G.
May 8, 2006
Hi,

I was in the same boat as you, deciding between yellow and green but in the end I ended up getting both! I honestly love both but if you can only get one, I would say get the green. It's a very nice green and you don't see green bags too much. The yellow is a mustard yellow and it's also very stunning. Like I said, both are very gorgeous and you really can't go wrong with either one. Good luck deciding!

Val

katiebal

Apr 19, 2015
I bought both colors as well and love them both. But if I could only have one, it would be the green. Chanel doesn't release green bags as often, especially in a shade like this. It is a very wearable green and a fun pop of color.

Jun 13, 2015
I just saw the yellow mini in person last week. If I wasn't obsessed with the blue I would get the yellow. It's a little lighter than mustard but can transition from spring to summer and fall. It's perfectly dark enough to be able to wear comfortably in the fall.

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
I would typically say yellow because I find it can go with a lot of summer wardrobes, but the green is stunning!