Rectangular mini - red Caviar or silver metallic Lambskin

monkeechu

O.G.
May 15, 2009
Hello everyone!

I have the chance (waitlist) to snag either a Rectangular mini in Red Caviar or Silver Metallic Lambskin. Need opinions.

Red Caviar sounds divine. Caviar = durable. But is Red hard to match with outfits? I feel I would have to build my outfit around the mini-flap.

Silver Metallic Lambskin. I've read that the leather is delicate and prone to fading. I wear a lot of grey/black/blue and am sure it'll go with whatever I wear. I searched for older Silver Metallic Lambskin bags and they are showstoppers. I'm just worried about the leather. I do baby my bags, but sometimes you just can't protect them.

Opinions? I'd love a grey/silver mini-flap. Should I wait for a grey Caviar? I do not own any Red pieces. I have a black sheepskin Chevron Reissue and a black Caviar WOC. TIA!

Hello everyone!

I have the chance (waitlist) to snag either a Rectangular mini in Red Caviar or Silver Metallic Lambskin. Need opinions.

Red Caviar sounds divine. Caviar = durable. But is Red hard to match with outfits? I feel I would have to build my outfit around the mini-flap.

Silver Metallic Lambskin. I've read that the leather is delicate and prone to fading. I wear a lot of grey/black/blue and am sure it'll go with whatever I wear. I searched for older Silver Metallic Lambskin bags and they are showstoppers. I'm just worried about the leather. I do baby my bags, but sometimes you just can't protect them.

Opinions? I'd love a grey/silver mini-flap. Should I wait for a grey Caviar? I do not own any Red pieces. I have a black sheepskin Chevron Reissue and a black Caviar WOC. TIA!

Definitely red - it's a mini too so it wouldn't look too loud due to its size

Is its the current chevron caviar rectangular mini? I would pick the red hands down. The red is beautiful, & it gives a nice 'pop' to your outfit. I usually avoid metallic since its prone to fadding. But if you are unsure, perhaps you might want to consider something more neutral, like black, charcoal minis.

Red with no doubt if it's your perfect shade of red. however, you do know there's a silver metallic caviar mini available current season if you favor a metallic grey/silver? spring act 2 which are in store right now..