Rectangular kisslock clutch--what color would you get?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies! i've been wanting a kisslock clutch for a long time and this season it's available in a more rectangular shape. any thoughts? is it something you get good use out of? and what color would you get? i think they have black, light pink, bright blue...

Attached Files:

2. here's the blue one...

Attached Files:

3. what store did you find these? I want a black one ��

4. Hand much? Thanks!

5. I have a black one that I purchased in December and have used it a lot! Though I LOVED the blue, I decided on black because it was more neutral. I really like the new rectangular shape. Let us know what you decide on! [emoji170]

6. I love the rectangular shape more than the original. And btw I'd have to return my blue Balenciaga envelope clutch/crossbody bag to buy the kisslock. Should I do it?

Attached Files:

7. Hi Cityivy, when I took these pix, there were also ivory caviar, purple lamb, blk patent as well. Price is $2500. The red bigger size's price is higher and I cant recall its price

8. I would return the Balenciaga if it were me because Im a CC girl ;)

9. +1

10. +2, but I'm not a fan Balenciaga and the CC clutch would be a timeless piece to have.

11. I would love a purple lamb one...or maybe light pink. I have so many black bags already!

12. love the new shape!!

13. Like this shade - pix borrow from tpfers Mini mini club

Attached Files:

14. These are the two the BG SA had...blue and fuchshia. I'm not crazy about either. Anyone seen the purple one anywhere?

Attached Files:

15. Blue

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice