(Rectangular) Ferragamo Gancio Calfskin Satchel

1. Hi, I have seen a few Gancio bags on this forum but does anyone have the rectangular version of the Gancio as shown? I am thinking it would make a good document/laptop bag... any opinions welcomed.

NMV8084_mp.jpg NMV8084_ap.jpg
  2. I'm not familiar with this particular bag, but I am a fan of Ferragamo in general (I've got three of their bags). I think they design great elegant, ladylike, classic styles--plus they're really well made and relatively "affordable," considering that some other big-name bags go for upwards of $2,000 these days. Until a year or two ago, I kind of considered Ferragamo an "old lady's" brand, if you know what I mean. But then they came out with the really popular "Marisa" bag (which I own) and lots of other hipper/younger styles, and I think a lot of people started paying attention. Good luck with your decision.

3. I love Ferragamo bags! I think they would make a good document bag. I like both color.

4. They are both gorgeous!

5. i'm bumping this because i saw the smaller version on sale today.. i didn;t get it coz only the white was on sale, but i did have a long look at it and carassed it for a few minutes! and i think i am in love! the black one is full price at abt £600 and i am really tempted!!!! i would love to hear your opinions! thanks so much!

6. I love both of them, and I am not fond of white bags in general....

7. very cute. Ferragamo makes great quality bags. I'd vote for anything but white, though. I like white bags, but I just don't think it's that practical if you're toting it around as a main work bag

8. Now this is my kind of bag - I love them both, but am very realistic when it comes to my (in)ability to manage a cream or white bag, especially if I was looking to put a laptop in it which implies pretty regular use. For me, I'd try to eke out the full cost of the black because the lighter colours would be a false economy. Anyway, gorgeous design - do let us know what you decide - I love this vicarious shopping!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice