recs for where to buy pre-loved cartier love bracelet

icamon125

Oct 13, 2008
hi tpfers - i'm turning 30 soon and my awesome hubs wants to get a love bracelet for me :biggrin:! unfortunately, a new one is out of our budget, so i wanted to see if ya'll had some reputable places to buy a pre-loved one. i don't feel comfortable purchasing of eBay since it seems like most are fakes. looking for YG size 16. tia!!

I'm looking for the same. Have been on the lookout for a few months. Felt the most places never get 16 and YG is definitely the hottest. Have seen 16 in WG though. 17 seems to pop up much more. I have seen ann fab finds had some. I'm almost surely going to get one from the store. The wait is too much!

I'm looking for the same. Have been on the lookout for a few months. Felt the most places never get 16 and YG is definitely the hottest. Have seen 16 in WG though. 17 seems to pop up much more. I have seen ann fab finds had some. I'm almost surely going to get one from the store. The wait is too much!

I've been casually looking for a while, but had no idea it would be so hard! :sad: I think if it came down to it, I'd be ok with a 17 - it would just more like a bangle than a snug bracelet.

I've been casually looking for a while, but had no idea it would be so hard! :sad: I think if it came down to it, I'd be ok with a 17 - it would just more like a bangle than a snug bracelet.

Lucky you! My wrist measures 14cm and 16 would be a loose fit. I was thinking about special order a 15. But I will take a 16 at duty free if possible during holiday travels :smile:

I've seen it on yoogist closet and Potrero but I want a yellow gold too and all I've seen are white gold as well. I'm also on a hunt for a 16 or 17 in case summer swelling

I've seen it on yoogist closet and Potrero but I want a yellow gold too and all I've seen are white gold as well. I'm also on a hunt for a 16 or 17 in case summer swelling

I've seen them come up on Ann's Fabulous Finds.

thanks - I'll keep an eye out for one on these sites. If nothing comes up, I guess I'll just have to wait a few more years and get a new one!