Recs for AHA exfoliating toner to use before serums for better penetration?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls, I am looking for an exfoliating/renewing toner with AHA that I can use on a daily basis after cleansing. I do gentle lactic acid peels or DIY yogurt masks from time to time. But I want to try something that I can use every night, before applying my serums and moisturizers, in hope that it'll help with penetration.

I'm specifically looking for something in a toner/liquid form. I know there are tons of lotions or light moisturizers out there with AHA added in. But I don't like that because I want to apply serums after it, and those lotions/moisturizers have a thicker consistence and are oil based most of the time, so any serums applied after will decrease its potency.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

2. I know Silk Naturals makes one. I have never tried it, but Silk Naturals has quite a loyal following for their skincare products. Glycolix makes toner pads soaked in AHA, too. Again, I haven't tried it personally, but have been happy with other products in their line.

3. I use a few by Paula's choice (bha lotion and aha weekly treatment) and have found them to be very effective. The price is good too.