Recs for a reasonably priced burgundy/wine bag?

Jerome Dreyfuss "Billy"
Large slouchy tote, bubble lambskin, brass hardware, 3 snap closure, 2 handles, adjustable and detachable strap, can be worn as messenger, front exterior zip pocket with buckle detail, embossed Jerome Dreyfuss log on center front, interior pouch pocket, durable cotton lining
size : 20" long, 17" tall, 7 1/2" wide ; 17" handles, adjustable strap 21" as pictured
currently retails for $623
billy1.jpg
billy3.jpg

billy5.jpg
billy7.jpg

i saw it at activeendeavors.com but i don't know if it's still available or not there though :sad:

I really like the Miranda bag by Coach in bordeaux. It is a deep burgundy/wine color. It retailed for $798 but these are now at the outlets. I picked one up for $399.

Attachments

• coach-miranda-vintage-leather-satchelred.jpg
    coach-miranda-vintage-leather-satchelred.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 102
Rhondafaye, that's a pretty bag. But you have excellent taste so I'm not surprised. What's the strap drop? It looks short, but maybe in real life it isn't???
I love my Shih Cody bag in prugna:

I really like the Miranda bag by Coach in bordeaux. It is a deep burgundy/wine color. It retailed for $798 but these are now at the outlets. I picked one up for $399.

It's in the outlets!? Geez, it's going to be July before I can hit an outlet and I've always admired this bag! Oh well, maybe I'll hit it lucky.

Just for the sake of showing pics of wine/burgundy colored bags, here is my Coach Bleecker Large Flap in wine, I adore the color of this bag, it is so pretty.

Linda

Attachments

• wine bleecker.jpg
    wine bleecker.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 75
Jerome Dreyfuss "Billy"
Large slouchy tote, bubble lambskin, brass hardware, 3 snap closure, 2 handles, adjustable and detachable strap, can be worn as messenger, front exterior zip pocket with buckle detail, embossed Jerome Dreyfuss log on center front, interior pouch pocket, durable cotton lining
size : 20" long, 17" tall, 7 1/2" wide ; 17" handles, adjustable strap 21" as pictured
currently retails for $623
billy1.jpg
billy3.jpg

billy5.jpg
billy7.jpg

i saw it at activeendeavors.com but i don't know if it's still available or not there though :sad:

Wow, I'm so glad I remembered to check this thread again! LOVE this color, so I found a site online that has the smaller version of the bag (so it's cheaper ;)) and a 25% off code!!

I'll post pics when I get the bag!

FRK03429.jpg

FRK03429a.jpg

Rondafaye - that Shih bag is absolutely gorgeous. I love your Modus Rio too. Where do you find all these brands? :lol: I'd love to peek at your collection. :yes:
Do you have a thread in the bag showcase??

Rondafaye - that Shih bag is absolutely gorgeous. I love your Modus Rio too. Where do you find all these brands? :lol: I'd love to peek at your collection. :yes:
Do you have a thread in the bag showcase??

I don't -- last time I looked it was closed to new collections. Where do I find them? I'm an inveterate Web surfer and sometimes I go, "Aha!"

I'm taking the plunge and buying the Jerome Dreyfuss bag! I've been thinking about it all day and I just love the color. I've been looking for a bag that color and you can't beat the price w/ the 25% discount code and free shipping. I've never seen a JD in person so I hope that I like it. The color is just beautiful.