Recs for a bluish-grey Chanel

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Well, my Noir Paddington has left the nest. I will miss the bag only because the color was fabulous with jeans, which I live in. I'd like to find a Chanel in a similar color.

Any recommendations? I don't want another classic flap right now or a reissue. The grey leather Coco Cabas is too large and I prefer a blue-ish hue to the color.

Attached are pics of the Noir Paddy for color reference purposes. TIA!

Attachments

• NoirFront2.JPG
    NoirFront2.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 61
  • NoirBack.JPG
    NoirBack.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 62
I love my brown Outdoor Tote! I was thinking about the Flap style... thought it was more charcoal black than blue-black.

Navy or royal might work too. I know I've seen pics of tote style bags in those colors. The Grand Shopper perhaps?

Chanel in SH Mall has the outdoor messenger (football) style in blue. NM SH said they are getting it in too. I think my outdoor flap is still more charcoal than blue. The blue football looks like a dark royal blue. Very pretty. If I am there this week I will try to take a pic through the window and send it to you.

Thanks Jenn, I'd like to see a pic of the blue. I remember when I was ordering my brown Outdoor tote over the phone, as the s/a was going through the boxes she said, "Oh, wait, that's the blue one..." while she was looking for the brown. I am thinking the flap style in blue would be a great choice - casual yet classy, perfect with denim. I don't know if NM ordered the flap though, and that's where my Noir credit is sitting.