Recruit Leather Saddle Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys! Do any of you have the Recruit Leather Saddle bag? There's a regular and small - and I'm eyeing the regular size. A Gucci crossbody I wanted is out of stock until October so I'm looking for something else ;) It's just like the Gotham saddle bag (style and price) but has a plain leather strap which I prefer.
    This is wishful thinking but does anyone know if the front zip would fit an iphone 6+?
    [​IMG]

2. I just purchased this purse yesterday and Im completely in love with it. Carried to work, it fit my glasses, sunglasses, notebook, wallet, keys, everything.

Attached Files:

3. It fits my iphone 6 perfectly so I think it would be a little too small for the 6 plus, however the back pocket would probably fit it perfectly

4. Thank you so much! How short can the strap be adjusted? Would it work as a shoulder bag that's not too long as well as cross body? Thank you again! :heart:

5. This is with the longest strap, cross body (excuse me for the bad quality photo and my PJ's :smile:) )

Attached Files:

6. This is with the shortest strap, on the shoulder. How tall are you? Im about 6'

7. Shortest

Attached Files:

8. Thanks! I'm 5'4"

9. And it looks SOOOO GOOD on you!

10. Thank you! You should definitely get it it's so versatile and the colors are TDF

11. I have this in black and it's just gorgeous, I highly reccomend it. The only thing I don't like is the massive gold keychain but that's removable so I've taken mine off. I'm 5'3 and can wear it cross body comfortably but I'm not sure if it's a little too long as a shoulder bag. Still love it though!

Em xXx
    www.emslifeinmotion.com

12. I tried it on this weekend and I am in love! I will be making this purchase soon. FYI I am 6ft and the strap is long enough to comfortably wear crossbody style.

13. I'm thinking of getting the small ruby rose too. I'll go to the store tomorrow. I hope it Is not heavy.

14. #14 May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    Hi all!
    New to Marc Jacobs but saw this bag in "nude" (which IMO is really a blush color), & loved it. I hesitated though because I know I'm prone to impulse handbag purchases that I come to regret.
    Anywho, days later & I'm still thinking of this bag. For those of you that have it, can you tell me how or if you utilize the zippered flap...that design style has always confused me. Does it go the whole way down to the bottom of the bag? Do you use it & if so, how & for what? Seems to me that if you had anything in there it would just fall out when unzipped.
    Other than that, I love the design, particularly the exterior compatments!
    Thanks, in advance, for your feedback!

15. Hi everyone, I just received my new MJ recruit bag in black. It is SO beautiful!! I love everything about it; the leather, all the pockets, the size ( I got the regular size)... It's really my perfect bag ;)