Record SPA Time - I think!

lilyhermes

O.G.
Apr 23, 2008
I'd been thinking about sending my chestnut Birkin to New York for a corner touch-up and general refurbishing and conditioning, but I really hated to give it up for a long period of time and kept delaying taking it in.

A few weeks ago, I asked the SA how long it would take. Her response? About six-eight weeks. Sigh . . . I hate to give it up for that long, but okay, I guess now is the time.

I dropped it off at the Atlanta store on Saturday, March 6, and they called me this morning and said that the bag had come back late yesterday afternoon, March 18, and that it looks ravishing.

So, I think I might have hit some kind of new spa record - a total of 12 days, including the travel time back and forth from Atlanta to New York. Plus, they monogrammed the inside of the strap!

If you're thinking of sending a bag to Spa in New York, now seems like an opportune time to do it.:P

Lily, we all sent positive thoughts to Claude and Pierre and told them that if they didn't make it snappy because you are such a super person , we would:bagslap: them!

So glad you got her back looking gorgy!!

They did me a huge favor last year and I was amazed when they returned the bag to BH in 2 weeks!

Lily, we all sent positive thoughts to Claude and Pierre and told them that if they didn't make it snappy because you are such a super person , we would:bagslap: them!

They did me a huge favor last year and I was amazed when they returned the bag to BH in 2 weeks!

Well, thank you, grace.:blush: Claude must have listened to you! How wonderful to have such influence over the great Claude!

I really do think that Hermes does all it can to make its customers happy, and at this point, I'm very happy!

What wonderful news, that is so true of many of us, we hate the thought of giving it up
for such a long time!! Love the initials, how special!

^^^ I'm looking forward to being reunited with her and seeing her (well, my) initials on the interior of her strap. I like that bit of discreet personalization. Also like the fact that Hermes does it for free!

That was quick!

There was a small "gap" between the metal plates and the straps on my Birkin and I asked about it when I was in Paris last summer. I was there on a Thursday (I think) and they wanted to keep my bag. The following Wednesday I got the bag back! I live in Europe but still- I was very impressed by the very short leadtime!

I'd been thinking about sending my chestnut Birkin to New York for a corner touch-up and general refurbishing and conditioning, but I really hated to give it up for a long period of time and kept delaying taking it in.

A few weeks ago, I asked the SA how long it would take. Her response? About six-eight weeks. Sigh . . . I hate to give it up for that long, but okay, I guess now is the time.

I dropped it off at the Atlanta store on Saturday, March 6, and they called me this morning and said that the bag had come back late yesterday afternoon, March 18, and that it looks ravishing.

So, I think I might have hit some kind of new spa record - a total of 12 days, including the travel time back and forth from Atlanta to New York. Plus, they monogrammed the inside of the strap!

If you're thinking of sending a bag to Spa in New York, now seems like an opportune time to do it.:P

That's great, lily - I had a similar turnaround time with my BBK last year (of couse, I didn't have the travel time). Claude is such a nice guy, plus he has a Shih-Tzu named Chloe.:P

lily-This gives me hope since I gave my beloved BBK today to my store so they could send it to the spa.The told me it will take around 8 weeks but hearing this I hope it will be that much sooner!

:lol::lol:

that must be the fastest Spa ever:nuts: