Record price for a red diamond...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow...I love that!!

2. red diamonds are stunning beyond words in reality but i agree the setting is well.. not to my taste lol. thanks for posting

3. wow... **whistle
    that's pretty pretty bling!

4. thanks for posting

5. Wow, didn't even know red existed for diamonds. I would change the setting as well though.

6. I didn't know you could get red diamonds, wonder if it is much different to a ruby? I love that setting, so pretty!

7. So beautiful!!!

8. Wow I've never seen a red diamond before! Thanks for the link, that's so cool. I thought what with them being so rare it might cost even more than that. Not that I have $2 million to spare for one but you get what I mean. I think the settings ok, it wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't complain if someone handed me one either!

9. I'd never even heard of a red diamond before! Gosh, that's pretty!

10. 2 point what million?
    Holy smokes... soooo dreamy sigh. better wake up!

Thanks for posting!

11. I was going to buy it and have it re-set,then I woke up! Its an amazing color and so rare too!!!

12. i love the color.

13. our family jewlers just set a red diamond for some lucky ladies engagement ring....and omg was it BEATIFUL!!!!! :smile:

14. yes it sure is the fire of a diamond is unparalleled. place a red diamond next to a fine ruby ad you´ll see it immediately.