Recommened Facebook groups

DLSMOMMY

Hopeless Addict
O.G.
Feb 1, 2012
Forgive me if there is already a thread covering this. I tried to do a search and found nothing. I am looking for some legit fb groups specifically for LV lovers to join, I don't like to post on my private page about my LV's. I want to have another outlet like this lovely site. Any recommends are appreciated :smile:

Last edited:
There are Facebook groups out there but most of them are secret closed groups. This is so your friends and family can't see what you're posting and so they can control for spammers trying to join the groups. But they do exist.

I definitely can relate to this! I would love to post pics on my FB, but I can imagine the things my friends would say! The only person on my FB that loves LV like I do is my sister. Other than that, I think my FB friends would be unsupportive of my LVoe! lol sounds silly I guess, but I'm glad tPF is here to share with other enthusiasts. Finding legit FB groups is hard!

I know what you mean, re. posting pictures on Facebook. People are so judgemental and holier than thou, as if they've never spent money on something they enjoy. Sometimes I look at pictures where my bag is visible and wonder if I should be posting it. Can't imagine actually posting pictures specifically with the focus on the LV like I do here! :lol:

boyoverboard said:
I know what you mean, re. posting pictures on Facebook. People are so judgemental and holier than thou, as if they've never spent money on something they enjoy. Sometimes I look at pictures where my bag is visible and wonder if I should be posting it. Can't imagine actually posting pictures specifically with the focus on the LV like I do here! :lol:

Exactly! I would like another outlet, maybe to meet more local LVoers!!

There are Facebook groups out there but most of them are secret closed groups. This is so your friends and family can't see what you're posting and so they can control for spammers trying to join the groups. But they do exist.

Yep they are private and unsearchable... many many many members here belong to them, and even just starting this thread OP may be enough to get a PM inviting you to friend them on FB so that they can invite you in :smile: good luck!

I would love this! Nobody gets my addiction, maybe my mom, but that's about it. People are way too judgmental and don't know that I started my collection when I was 17 - one LV at a time....fast forward 13 years later. I still love everything LV!

I would die without my secret facebook groups, especially since my brother and sister made a big joke about how they found me on here..apparently they googled my name which led to my photobucket which led them here..and then made fun of me at a family dinner and talked about how they laughed until they peed looking at all of my ridiculous pics..LOL

I posted a link to this in some of the fb groups that I'm in, I"m not an admin, but hopefully you can get added!