Recommended SA @ Tyson’s Galleria?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, can anyone recommend a good SA at the Tyson’s boutique? Looking to buy a bracelet in a couple weeks. Thank you :flowers:

jimmie staton likes this.
  2. Marianna Huberman! Shes the boutique manager and the sweetest person working there. I think they're all pretty sweet except for one older lady that works there (I think shes Persian, though I'm not certain) with a short bob. She is rude and unhelpful

balihai88 likes this.
  3. Margaret is amazing as well, she's so patient and sweet. I hemmed and hawed for weeks over my first tank and she was lovely every time my indecisive a** walked into the boutique. Naturally I quickly ended up with two timepieces in rapid secession lol she's fantastic

balihai88 likes this.
  4. Honestly, they're all wonderful, both there and in Chevy Chase.

balihai88 likes this.
  5. I just got a letter in the mail stating that Chevy Chase is closing! I love Rhiannon there and I hope she gets transferred to Tysons!

balihai88 likes this.
  6. Ida Petrossian is the best!!! I’ve had to sit in with a few other SAs and Ida has proven to be the most patient and helpful.

balihai88 likes this.
  7. When do they close?

8. Will they be following the rest of the Collection at CC boutiques to CityCenter?

9. I believe Jan 12 was their last day.

Mali_ likes this.
  10. I'm not sure. The letter didnt mention them opening a new store at City Center. There is a new Tiffany (opening later this year) and Bvlgari there already.