Recommended eye creams?

Hey ladies & gents of tpf,
I'm in search of a decent eye cream. I'm 25 and have so far tried a few eye creams out there that haven't really produced any (noticeable) results for me. I'm trying to prevent wrinkles and fine lines, so something firming/anti aging is nice. A few people have suggested la prairie being the best but I'm not sure if it's works/is worth the hefty price tag. Suggestions and reviews of what you are currently using is greatly appreciated! [emoji177]

I'm still using my Paula's Choice products and other drugstore items she recommends-Cerave etc. No reason to spend more, and a special eye creme is not necessary. My skin has never looked better and I have spent much less.

Reactions: NavyRisa
I'm in search of a decent eye cream. I'm 25 and have so far tried a few eye creams out there that haven't really produced any (noticeable) results for me. I'm trying to prevent wrinkles and fine lines, so something firming/anti aging is nice. A few people have suggested la prairie being the best but I'm not sure if it's works/is worth the hefty price tag. Suggestions and reviews of what you are currently using is greatly appreciated! [emoji177]

Similar here. I'm 27 so don't want anything too heavy - just for preventative really. I've recently tried the Eve Lom eye cream and the Kiehl's clearly corrective dark circle perfector. Both are *okay* but nothing to write home about. The hunt continues!

Similar here. I'm 27 so don't want anything too heavy - just for preventative really. I've recently tried the Eve Lom eye cream and the Kiehl's clearly corrective dark circle perfector. Both are *okay* but nothing to write home about. The hunt continues!
As mentioned in an earlier post, kiehl's cucumber eye treatment sells at a great price point, and is a good product when you are younger .... I used it in my younger years and consider it as a preventative product rather than a corrective one. If you can find a kiehl's counter, they are pretty good abt providing samples.

Remember to use sunscreen and try to limit your exposure to the sun, it makes all the difference in the long run (be careful abt getting sunscreen too close to your eyes too, as it sets it may run in to your eyes)

Roc Retinol eye cream is great. it's gentle for the eye area, moisturizing and a great price point.

I also like the LaMer eye concentrate. But tend to reach for the Roc most often

Neocutis makes a few, they're all good! I've been using the whole line since my RF Virtue treatment, and even before the treatment a co-worker asked me what products I was using and that I looked great (implied: better) lol