Recommended eye creams?

I have been using the info on this site while researching new products. I have spent a fortune on eye creams as well as skincare and am so tired of all the hype. The info here has helped quite a bit and I plan on trying some new products with the research to prove they may work.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/brands/

I subscribe to Beauty Pedia too, they just released their best of the best list and CeraVe eye repair creme came in 2nd. They also tested serums and say there really is no difference between eye serums and regular serums, they recommend Regenerist regenerating serum by Olay they like the unscented version.

I subscribe to Beauty Pedia too, they just released their best of the best list and CeraVe eye repair creme came in 2nd. They also tested serums and say there really is no difference between eye serums and regular serums, they recommend Regenerist regenerating serum by Olay they like the unscented version.

I have since purchased quite a few of her products and with the exception of one-I love them all. My skin has never looked better. I use her moisture boost cream under my eyes as well as on my face when i need to-abt $20 for a lg tube.

I also use the CeraVe eye repair cream and I love that too-actually i got it for hubby. The serum by Olay is very nice and Costco has it now for $27-the lg size.

A dermatologist gave me samples of CeraVe and said there is no difference between inexpensive and expensive creams. That you are only paying for name and packaging.

Anyone know of a good eye cream that depuffs? I think my worst area is more the puffing. I currently use the Shisedo Eye Cream, which is pretty spendy, but doesn't really combat the puffiness. I'm in my early 30's.. but I've always had a little puffiness... I've tried the temporary peter thomas roth and that stuff kind of works, and is a quick fix, but its not the best...

Anyone know of a good eye cream that depuffs? I think my worst area is more the puffing. I currently use the Shisedo Eye Cream, which is pretty spendy, but doesn't really combat the puffiness. I'm in my early 30's.. but I've always had a little puffiness... I've tried the temporary peter thomas roth and that stuff kind of works, and is a quick fix, but its not the best...

Try Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift a Eye Gel! Works wonders for puffiness.