recommended clinic for breast augmentation

Whyar

May 18, 2014
Hi,
Saw few threads regarding breast. However, im really interested in breast augmentation regardless implant or fats transfer.

anyone got good clinics for breast to recommend?

I did ask for the price sat dream and the quote me at 12,000 USD for tear drop implants, which is very high but the end results looks amazing on a lot of people.

I did ask for the price sat dream and the quote me at 12,000 USD for tear drop implants, which is very high but the end results looks amazing on a lot of people.

I went DAPRS they quoted me about 11k won too and JW 5kusd.. worried the result cos price nearly difference by half.

Talking about Breast Aug. My daughter went to two consultations in Houston which are very good ( I checked). Cost 6600$ USA . Dallas , you are right. It's reasonable in USA. Silicone gel inpl is about same price any where in the world but the DR 's fee may vary from different states.
KoreA is more expensive plus they are just getting popular for the last ten years. In the other hand CALIFORNIA- half of the state has/had BA.

One Korean clinic that truly focus on BA is THE clinic, which is recommended by locals but not popular among foreigners.
I've also noticed that clinics famous for facial contouring seem to be good at BA as well, like DAPRS and TLPS. JW is an eyes/nose hospital so they can't quote a high price on BA; Banobagi is the opposite.

Reactions: babylima
I think APUJEONG SEOUL is also pretty good in BA? i went for their consultation to ask for liposuction but saw most of their B&A photos on breast. They are a little pricey though...

I recently had my breast augmentation in Seoul from Dr. Park from Park Jinseok Aesthetics Clinic. I was quoted 6.7k USD (medications/antibiotics included). The clinic only specializes in BA and it is highly recommended among the local. My friend, who is Korean, recommended the doctor to me and I would no doubt recommend this doctor & clinic to anyone who is looking into getting BA in Korea.

This clinic is unlike a "factory" type clinic like some other more well known clinics amongst international clients. Dr Kim and the nurses are very attentive and personable with each and every patient there - as I have witnessed many interactions between them and the patients. As a foreigner travelling to Korea, they made me feel at ease (even though I understood zero Korean). It did help that Dr. Kim was quite humorous and made sure every patient there was having a good time (even though most of us were "suffering" from the pain of BA.) Dr. Kim although is not completely fluent in English, he can speak and understand a substantial amount to communicate and address your needs. They do have a Chinese translator/nurse there who could assist you too. One of the most impressive quality about Dr Kim, other than his skills at what his does, is how prompt he is at replying emails. It almost felt like an direct text message between him and I. Which made my choice to go with Dr. Kim a no brainer!

Ps. Might I add, the result is amazingggggg. :yahoo:

Park Jinseok Aesthetic Clinic Site (Eng):
http://www.parkjs.co.kr/foreign/index.php?mode=eng

Email:
[email protected]

(The english site is a bit dodgy but shoot him an email with any inquiry you may have. You will not regret it!)

Reactions: Baconiser