Recommendations?

Aug 31, 2009
Hi there!

I'm new to Celine, but would love to get one! (Thanks to all of the gorgeous pics!)

Basically, I need a purse that is not too big (no need to fit babies/dogs in mine), that has handles which can fit on my shoulder, and has a long strap that I can carry crossbody.

I've seen pictures of the Mini and Nano with long straps, but then I've seen the Mini without a strap, so I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone help shed some light on this or recommend a good style that fits my criteria?

Also, I've got relatively skinny arms, but not as skinny/toned as I'd like! :P

TIA!!

Mini luggages are not normally made with straps.

I'd suggest either the Nano or the tri ... tri ... I forget what they're called. The cross-body purse with three compartments that come in various colours.

claypot said:
Mini luggages are not normally made with straps.

I'd suggest either the Nano or the tri ... tri ... I forget what they're called. The cross-body purse with three compartments that come in various colours.

Claypot, do you mean trio? 😊

Mini luggage doesn't come with an extra longer strap but for some people, it fits over the shoulder.. Nano luggage is way smaller in terms of size and handle drop so definitely won't fit over the shoulder but it has that longer crossbody option.. Trio is another crossbody option, with 3 separate flat compartments.. another option is triptyque, it has that shorter handle (for arm carry only) and the longer crossbody strap option..

pictures courtesy of the reference thread.

Trio
attachment.php

Triptyque (the red one)
Celine-Luggage-vs-Triptyque-8.jpg