Recommendations?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    I have $100 in ebay bucks that I need to use soon. My collection right now consists of only very high end bags (mainly totes and smaller hand carried bags). I've been on a bag ban since September or October. I would like to put my ebay bucks towards a great black hobo in the $200-$500 range (pre-owned is fine). Any recommendations? I generally go for classic styles.

2. What about something Gucci?

3. How about a Rebecca Minkoff Nikki?

4. You mention your collection of handbags are only high end. In that case, why don't you consider buying a wonderful BV wallet instead of another bag?

5. The Nikki might be an option. I think Gucci is a bit out of my current budget. I've been thinking about buying a BV wallet, but I really want a black hobo. I would actually really love a BV hobo, but I'm trying to keep my spending in check because a lot has come up recently.