Recommendations on cleaning Chanel lamb skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

my.lux.addiction

Sep 2, 2020
Hi all!

I am brand new to the forum and I'm not sure if I'm searching this topic correctly or not lol... but I couldn't find any info on how to properly and safely clean Chanel lamb skin. I ordered a vintage Chanel classic M/L double flap in lamb skin in the MOST gorgeous tan color that would be perfect for Fall and it's coming in a few days. The only thing "wrong" with this bag is that the leather part of the should strap looks dirty from regular use and finger grease I guess lol, and I know that it would probably drive me a little crazy looking at it everyday. Surprisingly I haven't had any luck finding any cleaning solutions or safe home remedies that can take out dirt/stain from Chanel lamb skin, and I know that you ladies are super knowledgeable so any help would be appreciated!!

I will also insert some pics once I get my new baby :smile:

Lwy

Sep 20, 2015
London
Hi, you mentioned the strap is dirty which I think could be quite difficult to clean at home. Have you considered taking it to the professionals to go for a deep clean considering your bag is also a vintage piece?

Otherwise, I used a leather cleaner from a brand called Colonil (purchased from Amazon) to clean a mark off my lamb mini. I thought it was a scratch but I managed to buff it away with the product. I am not sure if it will work well with dirt and vintage though.

Reactions: my.lux.addiction
Status
Not open for further replies.