Recommendations needed

SophiaHY

Jan 30, 2013
I would really appreciate some suggestions/recommendations for a next purchase. I am a soon-to-be mom of 2 under 2 who also works full time in a business casual environment. I don't need to carry a lot of things to and from work (i.e. no laptop or files to carry). I would like to be able to use the bag both for work and weekends as I don't switch bags often. I prefer de or azur to stay low profile but I am open to any suggestions. TIA.

Do you prefer an open or zip top bag? Do you like totes or cross body bags? This info will help with suggestions..:smile:

Thanks. I prefer zip top in general but open top is not a deal breaker if the top folds nicely so my things are not in plain sight. I have very few bags (one LV and 3 non-LV's). They are all hobo/tote style. I think I like shoulder bags but since I don't have any cross body it is possible that I don't know what I'm missing :P

I would suggest the Totally in Azur. It is casual enough for daily/weekend use, but it is also good for dressy/business occasions. You could even consider it in Mono.

How do you feel about the NF? You can always put a scarf on top of your items so your contents will not show =)

That sounds like a great idea. I have mixed feelings about the NF ( before the scarf idea). It seems so useful but I was worried about the open top and I've read so much on here about the de NF strap issue. That's scaring me a bit.

Hi there :smile: I would also suggest the totally (because of the zipper) but I am not sure about it being in damier azur, just because you said you're a mommy of young kids, it could get messy. Would you consider the neverfull in damier ebene? It's such a carefree bag :smile: and no vachetta or colour transfer to worry about! Good luck with your decision!

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming. I'm putting them on a list with the pros and cons so hopefully I don't make any impulse purchase that I might regret.

I think the totally in mono would be a great zippered bag. It won't be as easy for the mono to get dirty compared to the azur IMO. Plus the side pockets are useful. But I also think the neverfull is another great choice. It fits a lot of stuff and I love being able to cinch it in if I'm carrying less. HTH!